Belstaff Trialmaster Panther Legacy
To celebrate the one-hundredth anniversary of its brand, Belstaff has launched the Legacy collection. The leather used was extra strong and waxed several times. The result was a completely new feel and grip of the leather. In addition, there were some new details such as a new check pattern for the lining, buttons in the same colour as the jacket and the double-stitched stand-up collar. The result is a new interpretation of cool classics like the Trialmaster Panther Legacy. Suitable for fast motorbike tours, but also for use in the city. The Panther is the jacket that lasts a lifetime. With use, it gains more and more appeal without losing its now famous characteristics. The jacket is always worn with a belt or back strap. Cut 3/4length to be used by those who wear a jacket underneath. Winter quilted inserts are also available. The Panther was seen in the film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" with Brad Pitt.
- Extra strong, multiple hand-waxed leather
- Buttons in Jacket colour for the Legacy model
- Durable, water repellent coating
- New check pattern on cotton twill lining
- Double stitched stand-up collar
- Adjustable collar tab with buckle
- Characteristic slanted breast pocket on the left
- Concealed zip with press stud fastening
- Wear the waistcoat under the Trialmaster Panther jacket for extra warmth
The Panther Legacy from Belstaff has been made from extra strong and multi waxed leather. An exceptional grip and feel are the result.
Outside Fabric: 100% Leather, Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeves Lining: 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Professional dry clean only. Made in Italy.
Please remember that the sizes are Italian. Size M corresponds to clothes’ size 48, L to 50, XL to 52, XXL to 54, XXXL to 56 and 4XL to 58.