Belstaff Gangster Jacket Man, antique bronze
Born in 1969, the men's Gangster is a classic biker jacket. Designed for day-trippers, long-haulers and independent thinkers. Crafted from pine, hand-waxed leather, it created a timeless statement. The elasticated side panels and gusseted central zip allow for an adjustable, tailored fit to this classic biker shape, while the signature Belstaff cotton twill check lining, buckled throat latch and Belstaff metal logo on the left sleeve provide definitive detailing.
- Signature hand waxed leather
- Water- and wind-repellent
- Brushed corduroy linings at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Corrugation along the sides for a fitted silhouette
- Moto design features with shoulder stitch detailing alongside elbow patches
- Two snap-button pockets at the chest and two side pockets with zip closure
- Belstaff metal logo on the left sleeve
Belstaff Gangster Jacket in soft, grippy, hand-waxed leather
Outside Fabric: 100% Leather, Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeves Lining: 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Professional dry clean only. Made in Italy.
Please remember that the sizes are Italian. Size M corresponds to clothes’ size 48, L to 50, XL to 52, XXL to 54, XXXL to 56 and 4XL to 58.