Belstaff Racemaster Jacket Man, oil
There’s more to the Racemaster than meets the eye. An archival design that’s proven its worth over decades, the jacket was originally billed as a shorter version of our iconic Trialmaster. This means that while all the signature trappings remain, the style offers increased mobility for the modern man on the move.
- 6 oz. cotton, plain-weave fabric, coated with a proprietary blend of micro and technical waxes by the historic British Millerain mill
- The wax coating renders the cloth water- and wind-repellent
- Cotton-twill lining woven in the signature Belstaff checked pattern
- Corduroy linings at the collar, cuffs and hem provide added comfort and resilience at high contact points
- Buckle-adjusted throat latch
- Center front-zip closure with concealed press-studded placket
- 2 bellows pockets and 2 side zip pockets
- Inner press-studded pocket
- Metallic underarm vents
- Hem adjusters with buckles
- Closed adjustable cuffs with snaps
- Signature antique brass metal hardware with Belstaff England engraved on the round
- Signature phoenix woven patch on left sleeve
The Belstaff Racemaster crafted from signature 6oz waxed cotton.
Outside Fabric: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeves Lining: 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not use bleach. No Tumble. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Professionally clean only.
Please remember that the sizes are Italian. Size M corresponds to clothes’ size 48, L to 50, XL to 52, XXL to 54, XXXL to 56 and 4XL to 58.